Photography Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Radiator Centre’s photography competition is open to all Radiator Centre customers.
2. Entrants must be resident in the UK.
3. Employees or agencies of The Radiator Centre or their family members are not eligible to enter.
4. To enter the Competition, simply take a photograph of your radiator in your home or workplace and post it on one of The Radiator Centre’s social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
5. On the last working day of every month, we will select the photograph we like best. The winner will receive a £50 M&S voucher.
6. Each monthly winner will be notified via their social media account within 2 working days. And the winner will be announced on The Radiator Centre’s social media accounts.
7. Entrants own the copyright to their Competition entry which must be their own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content they do not have permission to use. If The Radiator Centre has reason to believe an entry is not the photographer’s own work or otherwise breaches these terms and conditions, it may be disqualified.
8. By entering the Competition, entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
9. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email email@example.com with “Monthly Photo Competition” in the subject line.