Our Showrooms Are Now Open
We do hope you are staying safe and well during these unprecedented times.
COVID-19 continues to challenge all of us as we do the best we can to get through the challenging months ahead.
At The Radiator Centre, we are taking all the necessary precautions to make sure our staff and customers can be as safe as possible whilst we continue to offer some of the most interesting and inspiring heating solutions available. Our design and technical expertise is still available on the phone and by email and our showroom sales teams are on hand to take orders and are there to answer your questions as always.
However, stricter safety measures to protect and safeguard everyone mean that things are taking us a little longer than usual. Delivery times for most made-to-order products remain the same, but some stocked items may no longer be available for next day delivery. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, but please do get in touch with us to discuss.
We are delighted to announce that from Wednesday 3rd June, and after a thorough cleaning programme, all of our showrooms in St Albans, Islington, Leamington Spa, Clapham, and Brighton will be open. Our new opening hours are Tuesday - Saturday 10.00am-6.00pm.
To ensure the safety of our teams and customers and following government guidelines, we ask that the following must be adhered to when visiting a showroom:-
– We are able to offer exclusive access to the showrooms with a pre-arranged appointment of 45 mins for a maximum of 4 people. We require customer details required prior to arrival; please ring or email the showroom you wish to visit – Please visit our website prior to your appointment in order to gain an understanding of the products that you will be most interested in.
– Please try and maintain 2 metre social distancing throughout your visit, although we recognise that some of our showrooms are small.
– We will ask for the touching of products and samples to be kept to a minimum. Any sample that is handled should be indicated as such and left to be cleaned rather than replaced on the shelf. However, please ask staff for assistance if a product needs moving to view more easily
– Card payments only
– Hand sanitisation is available upon arrival and departure
– Sorry, no toilet facilities will be available
– PPE available for use at staff/customer discretion
– No quotations or paperwork will be processed during the visit, however you will receive email correspondence from the store after your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation and continuing support of The Radiator Centre. We are incredibly grateful and proud of our in-house teams for their dedication throughout these difficult times and look forward to welcoming you to one of our showrooms soon.